Factory Reset In Android Smartphone:Is your android smartphone creating troubles? Do you want to do Factory Reset but don't know the steps? Do not worry. In this article we are going to see which are the steps that are to be followed for Android Factory Reset. Downloading lots of applications without knowing it's background, sometimes brings virus to our phone. Because of which your phone starts getting hanged and sometimes the attack of virus is so strong that we don't have any other option left but to Reset Phone to Reset Factory Settings.
When you will Reset Your Android Phone, all the data stored in your phone will get deleted. So please make sure that your data had a backup. You can do this reset process by "Force reset" or you can also go in the "Settings" for erasing all the data. Let us look at the steps of How to Reset Android Phone.The steps which I am going to mention below are to Reset your android device using settings.
How to Reset Android using Settings Menu:
- Look for the option, " backing up your data". As all the data will get erased from your phone once you start resetting it, you can take the backup of your data so that you can get it later.
- Go to "Settings".
- Go to "Personal" , you will find an option of "Backup and Reset". When you will click on it, you will be asked for your password or pattern, enter it.
- After entering your password, click on "Personal data" and in that click on "Factory Data Reset".
- You will be provided a guidance which you need to follow, after reading it click on "Reset Phone".
- Again enter your password or pattern.
- Click on "Erase everything" and all the data will be deleted from android's internal memory.
- Now click on "Reboot your Device".
Recovery Mode to Factory Reset:Using "Recovery Mode" for Factory Reset you have to keep somethings in mind before proceeding. You need your google account id and password and if you don't have it you need to setup first. Good internet connection is also required for Factory Reset. You can also get Showbox apk for iPhone to reset all the data. Now let us look at the following steps through which you can do it.
- Switch off your android smartphone.
- Press the volume up and power button together and wait for your device until it switch on.
- Hold volume down button and click on "Recovery Mode".
- The android robot will be displayed on the screen showing the message "No command" followed with a red exclamation mark.
- Again hold power and volume up button and then release volume up button.
- For selecting Factory Reset, use the volume up and down buttons and after selecting use the "Power button" select it again.
- Go to "Erase all the data" using power button.